Treating Sports & Athletic Equipment Odors
No matter what your sport is, it’s almost guaranteed that your body is going to release a natural organic odor, otherwise known as sweat. This unpleasant odor which is commonly left behind after a game, a workout or even after tossing the ball around, is surely an odor that can be lived without. Smell Guard is perfect for treating offensive odors on all athletic equipment such as shin guards, gloves, hockey equipment, gym bags, helmets and as anywhere else offensive odors may be present. Smell Guard may even be applied directly to your hands to help eliminate the odors left behind after wearing gloves or other sports related hand equipment. As a guaranteed 100% all natural organic product, Smell Guard is safe to use around people, pets and plants.
Why Choose Accuy Natural Solutions?
- Treat unwanted odors 100% naturally without the use of masking agents or chemicals.
- Safe to use around people, pets and plants
- Does not contain any form of chemicals or VOC’s
- Non Flammable – Non Corrosive – Non Toxic
- Easy to use
- May be used on any porous or non porous surface
How To Use:
Use full strength. No mixing required. Liberally apply fine mist directly to the source of and all odor retaining surfaces. Smell Guard must penetrate to the source of the odor. Smell Guard treats odors at their source, in the air and on any “water safe” surfaces. Before applying this or any other product, you should always test surface for color fastness in a inconspicuous area. The noticeably slight herbal scent upon initial application dissipates rapidly along with the target odor. Stronger results in odor reduction are typically noticed after the treated surface has completely dried.
*As an all natural product, Smell Guard does present a natural tint in coloring. If using product on very light or white colored surfaces, it is recommended that you treat the area with Smell Guard, allow product to dry and then wipe area clean using clean water.
- Additional applications may be required based on the individual strength and location of odor.
- The use of this product is not known to cause any permanent staining.
- Concentrated product will appear darker in color then that of the ready to use product.