Treating Synthetic Grass and Turf Odors
Synthetic grass or turf for residential use has become more and more popular over the years. Agreed that all though it may help save water, it definitely does not help with regards to the lingering odors that are commonly caused by animal urination or feces. Trying to rid these odors with water typically does not do the trick, as well the use of chemicals or other hazardous related products can not only cause damage to the turf, but can be extremely dangerous and unhealthy for our pets or children. As a guaranteed 100% all natural organic product, Smell Guard is not only the natural choice but the best choice for dealing with synthetic grass and turf odors. Application is easy and in most cases can be applied without water and simply using a basic ten pesticide sprayer found at any local hardware store. Smell Guard is free of chemicals and is safe to use around people, pets and plants.
Why Choose Smell Guard?
- Treat unwanted odors 100% naturally without the use of masking agents or chemicals.
- Safe to use around people, pets and plants
- Does not contain any form of chemicals or VOC’s
- Non Flammable – Non Corrosive – Non Toxic
- Easy to use
- May be used on any porous or non porous surface
How To Use:
Use full strength. No mixing required. Liberally apply fine mist directly to the source of and all odor retaining surfaces. Smell Guard must penetrate to the source of the odor. Smell Guard treats odors at their source, in the air and on any “water safe” surfaces. Before applying this or any other product, you should always test surface for color fastness in a inconspicuous area. The noticeably slight herbal scent upon initial application dissipates rapidly along with the target odor. Stronger results in odor reduction are typically noticed after the treated surface has completely dried.
*As an all natural product, Smell Guard does present a natural tint in coloring . If using product on very light or white colored surfaces, it is recommended that you first test in a small inconspicuous area. Smell Guard will not cause permanent staining and any excess residue may be removed using clean water.
- Additional applications may be required based on the individual strength and location of odor.
- The use of this product is not known to cause any permanent staining.
- Concentrated product will appear darker in color then that of the ready to use product.