Treating Water Damage Odors
Basement floods, septic system backups and other damage caused by water in a home or business basement can not only be damaging to your personal property, but the odors that are left behind can become quite the nightmare. The use of Smell Guard when dealing with any form of these unwanted organic odors is not only the natural solution, but the safe and cost effective solution. No more worrying about having to move your family or pets out of the house due to the unwanted odors as Smell Guard not only begins to work immediately but is completely safe to use around people, pets and plants.
*Treatment after damage – Spray the entire area with Smell Guard, allow to air dry.
*Treatment during damage – Pour contents of concentrated product directly into the stagnant water.
Why Choose Smell Guard?
- Treat unwanted odors 100% naturally without the use of masking agents or chemicals.
- Safe to use around people, pets and plants
- Does not contain any form of chemicals or VOC’s
- Non Flammable – Non Corrosive – Non Toxic
- Easy to use
- May be used on any porous or non porous surfaces
How To Use:
Use full strength. No mixing required. Liberally apply fine mist directly to the source of and all odor retaining surfaces. Smell Guard must penetrate to the source of the odor. Smell Guard treats odors at their source, in the air and on any “water safe” surfaces. Before applying this or any other product, you should always test surface for color fastness in a inconspicuous area. The noticeably slight herbal scent upon initial application dissipates rapidly along with the target odor. Stronger results in odor reduction are typically noticed after the treated surface has completely dried.
*As an all natural product Smell Guard does present a natural tint in coloring. If using product on very light or white colored surfaces, it is recommended that you first test in a small inconspicuous area. Smell Guard will not cause permanent staining and any excess residue may be removed using clean water.
- Additional applications may be required based on the individual strength and location of odor.
- The use of this product is not known to cause any permanent staining.
- Concentrated product will appear darker in color then that of the ready to use product.